Monday, March 15, 2010

Missing Travis

I can honestly admit there are days I long for silence....no one crying, no whining, and no yelling. A few of those days came last week as Travis spent 2.5 days with my parents at the lake. My wish had come true--with Reagan at school, my house was quiet. I was excited to have time for myself...to run anytime I felt like, to go to town alone, to just be able to talk to Jason without any interruptions. But it was lonely! I missed my Travis! I missed him following me around the house, poking me when I do my hair, all the "stories" he tells me, and most of all I missed his hugs and kisses! (My boy is a sweetie and loves his Mommy!)
It was a nice break--I helped me to realize how lucky I am to have this little guy. It made me appreciate being a mom...and him being a toddler and with me all the time! I used to think I couldn't wait till he went to school--but I changed my mind...I don't want him to ever grow up!


1 comment:

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Super cute pictures of Travis on the tractors. I am sure he is in boy heaven just playing on those. I would miss my boys too if they were gone. You get used to those moments and well, when they are gone you really miss them. Such a cute little boy you have.....:)