Monday, December 12, 2011

New Family Pics

Our amazing family pictures....This year we took them with Jason's latest tractor restoration- a Farmall. I love the red....and all the other colors too. I really love the pictures! They are my favorite! (I think that everytime tho...too funny!) Thanks Amber! You are amazing!
Jason's Beauty...

Cute couple huh?!
These pics were so fun to take! Reagan was throwing leaves at us...too funny!
Daddy's boy....
Too fun!My favorite:
My boys:

So sweet!
Cute girls!

Travis was laughing SOOO hard!

Jump!
My kiddos: I thin Jace was hating this!


Amazing effects:

Family fun....

Just being silly....

My sweet baby boy! He was such a good sport for Josh and Amber!



This is the best pic ever! We blew it up on our wall! It is definitely Jason and Travis's favorite...mine too I think! I just can't choose one favorite!

Cool lighting....


My sweet kiddos! Cute aren't they!

Handsome, easy going Travis!








Jace, our baby who loves attention!




No comments: