Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Our Baby is One!

My little monster has been....well, a little monster off and on since birth. This kiddo is so sweet, but so crazy! He keeps us on our toes! We love you Jace! Happy First Birthday!



Check me out! Watch out world here I come- One and walking--make that running!
I love my new wagon from Grandma!





Monster cake! Yum!
Monster food!


The cuties in their Monster shirts Mommy made for them!



Hurry quick...he doesn't hold still long!

Travis loves his baby brother!

Jace getting his Pinata!


Blow Jace! Good Job!


Jace loved eating his own cake! So messy- so much fun!




Yeah for new toys!



So yummy!


On Jace's actual birthday, Mom couldn't resist getting Jace his own mini cake since we were holding out for the party on Saturday. This guy loved it!

Want some?


And then sat on it promptly! What a crazy boy Jace is!


Look-I love baseball too!



I want to play....Jace and "The meeee tooooos!"



Love that smile!






Jace- our little Monster! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! We are so blessed to have you in our family! We love your smiles, your kisses, and your even your screams! Happy First Birthday!

No comments: