Friday, August 8, 2008

Living...Learning...Laughing....Loving.... Larson Style

LIVING in Thatcher is not something Jason and I ever planned to do...Jason knew he'd live in this valley forever, but not in Thatcher and I intended on being anywhere but here. Enough said and here we are and we love it! We are both LEARNING to like Eagle green and LAUGHING lots about it. We are also learning lots from our little ones, our friends, and from our familes who live near by (like how to be cool and have a blog!). We LOVE spending time out and about together--camping, riding our ranger, even just hanging out with the chickens and dogs or in the garden. Life truly doesn't have to be perfect to be perfectly wonderful...LIFE WITH THE LARSONS IS GOOD!

8 comments:

Amy Allred said...

Cute, Cute, Cute Amanda!! Way to go and welcome to the blogging world. Watch out it can be addicting.

Dana said...

Way to go Manders. See, it really isn't that hard to do. Hope you keep up on it, I look forward to reading more.
Dana

Amber H. said...

Yay! Your blog looks so good! I'll be checking it a lot, you can bet on that :o) Congrats on getting it up and running!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Yeah! Not it won't be such a shocker when I see how big Travis is getting! I can just look at your blog! Your pictures turned out really good!

Becca said...

Amanda--your blog is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big Reagan is!! I'll have to send you an invite to our blog!

McCall Ménage said...

Hey, you are a pro at this! Your blog looks great and so does your family. I'm glad I'll be able to stay in touch now.

Lisa

Heather A said...

Glad to see you on here. It will be good to stay in touch this way!

Leah said...

HEY AMANDA~
Thanks for emailing me your new blog....what cute kiddos you have! I think they are definatly your kids! Can't wait to keep posted on your life!