Friday, August 14, 2009

Reagan's A First Grader!

School started Wednesday and Reagan is glad to be a big First Grader! She has Ms. Moore and is so exicited to go back to school! I worked the night before and when I got home at 6:25 am, Reagan was standing outside waiting for me! She had woke up early on her own and was ready to get to school right away! Silly girl...I hope this enthusiasm for school lasts forever!
Her day was "GREAT!" she said....except the playground wasn't near as fun as should thought it should have been! Oh, the worries of a 1st grader!







Crazy how they are growing up so fast....its exciting but sad! I miss my baby girl, but she loves being an independent "big kid"!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Yea for Reagan! I have to say, though. I'm not ready AT ALL for all of these kids to be so big & grown up. It totally makes me sad! Let's hope she's this exicted for school all year long.

Dana said...

She looks so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Way to go Reagan (and Mom) it's always fun and exciting to get back to school in the "fall" (can you BELIEVE how early school starts?!).
Have a great year!

Melanie Hahn said...

What a beautiful little girl you have!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

What a cute little first grader! How fun that she gets up early. I hope Easton with do that with starting kindergarten...:) Oh, those memories she will have!