Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finally Finished!






While I spend my days doing motherly things like cooking, cleaning, working on church and PTO projects, and running Reagan to her activities, Jason has been spending his time doing his manly things...but mostly he has just been "Tractor Restoring". And guess what---he's finally finished! The result of long hours of priming, painting, fixing, welding, you name it--is a beautifully restored bright orange Allis Chalmers 1940 Model B! Travis is so impressed with the "orange tractor" and loves to ride it and Jason is quite proud of his handy work. He is already talking about "the next one." Hope I don't end up a Tractor Widow!






Okay-- so the temple isn't finished, but I think this pic fits under my heading. We've taken a few drives down to see the Angel Moroni on top Reagan and Travis can't wait to go inside...neither can I! It will be awesome to have a temple just a few minutes away!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Emma is already planning her wedding in the "Thatcher" temple. I'm dying just waiting for the open house info. I can't wait!

Kori said...

I can't believe the temple is already that far along.

Erin said...

Yes I DO mind that you're leaving me blog comments!! Haha. J.k. Thanks for the comment.

I have to say, that is one sweet lookin tractor!

Amy Allred said...

What a cool tractor Jason!! ;) Rusten wants to see it in person!