Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Like A Second Grader"




I think I have heard Reagan say that phrase a million times this summer...


How do you want your hair? "Like a second grader's." "Can we re do my room--like a second grader's?" "Lets get this backpack--it looks like a second grader's." And the comments go on....so for second grade to finally get here was like a dream come true for Reagan.


She was bummed not to get the teacher she really wanted, but after meeting her teacher at the 'meet and greet' last night, she was impressed and excited to go to school today! "She's going to be fun Mom!" was her comment after she found out that her teacher loves music and incorporating that into their day; she plays the guitar and the piano...so exciting!
I got her up and ready--in her favorite outfit (which she even chose at the mall) and Daddy and Travis took her to school. Cute isn't she? Her hair...yes, "like a second graders." And so, my second grader went to school today...and loved it! "She played her guitar and no homework!" Gotta love it!

Travis missed her...and I think I'm already missing summer!

1 comment:

Sarah Pace said...

Hey amanda!i didn't know you guys had a blog! reagan looks so cute! to bad her and austin aren't in the same class this year! I am going to add you to our blog list if thats ok??