Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dove Hunting With Daddy

I wasn't there, so I can't be too descriptive here. Story goes something like this: Family Home Evening Night and Mom is at work so Dad is in charge. Dad has great and grand plans--dove hunting! The kids agreed--it was great and grand! They loved every minute of it! Travis still is talking about "dove huntin' with Daddy."
Actually, I think I may be a bit glad to have missed out on the fun, but luckily Dad thought to capture the moment for me. Kind of gross, but kind of cute pics I must admit:
Cheese! Travis is so good at pics--Ha! Ha!

Reagan even learned to clean them! Yuck! What a girl?! Someday some boy will think she is really cool 'cuz she just isn't afraid of anything!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Andy was just telling me this week that he thinks it's "hot" that I'll do things like clean deer & skin fish with him. So someday Reagan will definitely be a "hot" commodity with the men-folk, too!

Those pics with the dead birds totally crack me up!