Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Dunes

Saturday, January 17, 2009: All work and no play makes for a boring family. I think that is our new motto. We definitely are enjoying playing on the weekends and this weekend was no different. We loaded up the Ranger and Reagan's little Honda (which my parents bought for me when I was her age) and went to the sand dunes at Tanke. It was a beautiful sunny day and perfect weather for riding. We met Tanner, Shaun, Dave and Adam there. The Ranger did great on the trails, but bogged down a lot on the racing hill. We still had lots of fun though! Jason drove a bit crazier than I prefer, but it did make for some excitement. Reagan and Travis loved riding and Adam too (who jumped in for a ride or two).
You can't take Larson kids anywhere without them playing int the dirt! At least this was the perfect place for it! Check out Travis--definitely following in his big sister's footsteps!

Reagan loves her 3 wheeler and her cool new helmet!

Travis thinks he is big, too!










"A picture for my mom!" Adam said as he posed for a shot!

No comments: