Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still here....Just busy

Nope--the Larson's didn't fall off the face of the earth. I've just been focusing my computer time and any spare minutes of my life to my digital scrapbooking. I just finished our family year book...finally! I love doing it, but by the last few pages I'm so ready to be done! I think it turned out pretty cute--now I just have to publish/print it!

Okay--besides my scrapbooking and Jason tractor playing, we really have been busy with family fun, illness, work, the usual I guess. (Jason asked me today "Are you ever going to update our blog?" To which I responded with a laugh and said if he was worried about it he could do it instead of working on his tractor...no such luck obviously.) I think I'll recap in small portions though...so here goes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kent has asked the same question several times lately...it cracks me up that he checks the blogs so regularly and somehow feels that it keeps him in touch with everyone!
Love your posts and especially love the "yearbook"...and love you!