Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gymnastics Camp--Success!



When I heard about gymnastics camp, I have to be honest....I had about decided Reagan didn't need to go and that she could just stay home and relax. But, with some friends going and some pleads from Reagan, I gave in and sent her last week to gymnastics camp at DeKuester's with Heidi and her coaches. And I was pleasantly surprised! It was a complete success!


Reagan has been working on her "bridge kick over" all year. For some, this may be an easy feat--but not for Reagan...despite her practicing, she just couldn't master it. On Weds. of camp, Heidi said, "Reagan, did you show your mom what you can do?" Reagan showed off and did her kick over! And even make it look easy! She also mastered her back bend this week too! Now, on to back hand springs! Crazy! We are so proud of Reagan for working hard and achieving something that was important to her!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Good job Reagan! I did gymnastics for a couple of years when I was her age and believe it or not I can still do a cartwheel.