Friday, May 27, 2011

More Pics From Jace's Arrival...

When I was going through Jace's pics, I realized that I hadn't loaded the ones from the other camera...and I don't want to miss any memories...so here they are.





Just waiting for the excitement....





He's finally here!











It's so cold out here!

















Love my hats, but my little head is almost too big for them!





My mommy loves me!













Gram and Nana are here to see the new sweet baby Jace.















At first, the kids couldn't come visit--but they lifted the ban that day around noon so the kids came later that afternoon to meet baby Jace officially!















Jace loves his Aunt Jos!

















Daddy hold Jace...Daddy was so tired. Can you tell?!























Travis loved Jace from the minute he saw him!





















My cuties! All THREE 33333! Crazy!





















Travis loves to give Jace kisses


















My cute little guys:















The big sister!





















All my cuties together--meeting Jace officially for the first time!















Our sweet little family!





















Jace is a good sleeper at the hospital.
















Check ou all those chins! What a sweet little guy! He looks so grown up already!



















Jace loves his Aunt Amy!













Granddad came to see baby Jace.


















Aunt Amy and Rusty came to see baby Jace too!

















Rusty was the first cousin to hold Jace. I'm sure Jace will love Rusty as much as Travis does!















In Travis's words: "WE LOVE HAVING A BABY AT OUR HOUSE!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS on your sweet baby JACE! He is adorable. I didn't even know you were pregnant! I guess we have been gone longer than a year now....so excited for your cute family!

Kris said...

I'm so jealous of all of that cute baby time everybody is getting to have. He sure is a handsome little dude!

Kori said...

Great pictures! We got your birth announcement. I love that you did your hair and makeup for the pictures!

Melanie Hahn said...

I haven't been on here for a long time so I didn't even know you had the baby :) CONGRATS!!!!! He's so beautiful and your other 2 kiddos are too!