Sunday, August 14, 2011

Yikes!

When you fall off the blog bandwagon, I think you fall hard--at least I do. The days...weeks...and now months have flown by since I last blogged! I can hardly believe it! SHAME on me! I have excuses of course--it was summer and I was busy with the kids, I had a new born baby at home, and I was taking 6 fast paced credits from NAU...the list goes on! But, I guess I just got out of the habit and need to find time to get back in the habit because I so love my blog books and want to keep this up for journalizing purposes. SO....that said....it is catch up time!

2 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

I have been in the same boat as you. Don't know if I'll ever be able to catch up, but I have started blogging again! We will motivate eachother ;)

Mom said...

Glad to see that you've FINALLY got something/someone new to see on your site!
It's crazy to see how much Jace has grown...already!