Friday, August 26, 2011

Deleted Blog?!

Deleted?! What do you mean deleted?! Our blog was deleted yesterday and I was near tears...all this lost?! I would be so sad and was yesterday. I write on here to keep the memories and then print them at the end of the year and to think I had lost this year made me sad and even sick inside. But....after several hours of reading and then finally getting smart and turning to my blog savvy sister-in-law Amy, our blog is back up again. WHEW!
Thanks so much Amy! You are my hero!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I would be very sad indeed if your blog was deleted! It's a great way to keep up...when you keep it up!
Love the new pic!!

Sarah Pace said...

i was wondering what had happend! if it ever happens to me i know who to call :)

Amy Allred said...

I'm so glad that we got it up and running again. Definitely freaked me out enough to export mine!