Sunday, February 21, 2010

Supercalifragislisticexpialidocious!


Saturday February 13, 2010: Sounds pretty precocious doesn't it?! It is the only word I can think of to describe Mary Poppins--The Musical! It was a girls treat--just for Mommy and Reagan! (We sent the boys on their way to Bass Pro and Sportsmens'--which there was no complaining about!) I had purchased the tickets litterally months ago with the big plans in mind! It didn't work exactly to plan,but the show was nothing short of amazing! Reagan and I loved every minute of it! The "theatrics" far surpassed my imagination! From dancing on the ceiling to costumes to giant dancing toys to slight differences from the movie--it held our attention to the max! I had worried a bit about Reagan since the show was near 3 hrs long with an intermission...but there was no need to worry! She sang and danced in her seat right along with the production! We'll have to do this again someday soon!

Ps-no pics because I forgot the camera...but you weren't allowed to take any photos inside Gammage at all. anyway..the lady in front of us just snapped a pic of her kids and down came an usher insisting that she put her camera away...so guess it was okay I forgot it!

3 comments:

Miken Harding said...

How fun. We saw Lion King for our anniversary. She would love that one. Great dates with our kids are the best!

Kori said...

I've seen a few Broadway plays but not Mary Poppins. I love plays and love the Mary Poppins story so I'm sure I'd love it.

Unknown said...

What a great mom...so glad that you had a great time and that California was great too.