Saturday, February 6, 2010

Travis Says....and Lip Meets Hot Pan

As time passes, we forget things. These are some of the things Travis says that I don't want to forget:
*"My name is TraBis."
*"Mom, I need to talk to you."
*peanut butter = "pink-a-butter"
*cough drops = "off drops"
* "But I want Dad's tractors!" (Jason has a toy collection and doesn't share!)
*"Can I watch Cars??? AAAAHHHHH.....Why can't I watch Mater?"
*"Let's read Mater the Grater." (He has a toon Cars book we read over and over again!)
*This morning as I sat on the bed next to Travis after I got back from my run, he says, "Mom you smell like pee!" Gotta laugh at that one!
What a grown up little guy he is....or just thinks he is! I laugh so often about his attitute and how he talks and acts...2 going on 7 I'm sure! (Wonder where he gets it from?!)
----

Travis stretched up to see what Mom was cooking and touched his top lip to the hot cookie sheet I had just got out of the oven. OWWWW!! Yep--nasty little burn to lip. Very traumatic for all involved but Travis is dealing with it pretty well. "My lip just hurts Mom!" What a cutie! (And -thanks for the cute hair cut Aunt Amy!)

5 comments:

Amber H. said...

Ha ha, I LOVE the pee comment! Too funny Ü A few months ago Annika did the same thing to her lip on a hot cookie sheet. What is up with these kids? I'm glad we aren't the only ones! How are you doing? Feeling better? Do you have the ok to go out now??

Kris said...

Ugh! I do not like that hair cut! It makes him look way too grown up. Return him to toddlerhood, please. I refuse to believe that these kids are getting so big!

Unknown said...

He does look like such a little man! So grown up.
Sorry about his lip...but it doesn't seem to slow him down much.
Love him while he's still loveable.

Amy Allred said...

Travis has grown up way too fast!!! He is such a QT! And thanks for setting up the bread class. It was lots of fun and I learned alot!

Kori said...

What a cute little guy! You inspired me to write down some Spencerisms.