Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Special Day at the Mesa Temple

On Saturday, Jason's youngest brother Seth was sealed to his wife Josylyn for time and all eternity in the Mesa Temple. Not only was this day so special and awesome for Jos and Seth-- it was an amazing event for the whole family as it was the first time for the entire Larson family (parents and all six kids and their wives) to be in the temple together! Rose and Kent were beaming the whole time. At the sealing, I know in my heart I felt a completeness--like we were a whole....I'm sure they did too.
I am so excited for our temple to open soon (the open house starts this week!!), but the Mesa temple will always be "home." Jason and I were sealed there, his parents, and his grandparents. It is a definitely a part of Larson heritage and I love that. I'll look forward to coming back to"visit."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great day that was. I have thought since that I wish that our family would/could have stayed in the sealing room and just look in those mirrors and SEE our "forever family". I hope that each of us can imagine that picture and know that each of us has taken that step and just need to keep on keeping on that road!
Love you,