Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Memories of 2011 from Mom's Phone:

Wow!  These pics bring back lots of memories of 2011. 
First, on our way through town to drop off one of Reagan's friends in Solomon after a fun afternoon of playing, we stopped to see the hot air balloons on Main Street in Safford.
These were so cool.  Reagan and Travis were so impressed and so wanted to ride in one.  That is an adventure for  another day though....





























Travis and chocolate....Travis and brownies.  These words are meant to go together.  This little boy loves chocolate and brownies are his favorite.  He loves to help Mom make them and eat them!  What a cutie!









On the days Travis takes a nap (which isn't very often as "big boys don't take naps Mom"), Travis has a hard time going to bed at 8pm.  One night, he came an found me cleaning the kitchen and confessed he had been playing in my makeup....I guess he knew his face was a dead giveaway!  It is funny-- Reagan has never played in my makeup, but Travis, the messy boy, totally had fun making himself have "cool eyebrows like Dad's".  Too funny!









One of the best part of living in Arizona is the beautiful sunsets and sunrises.  I don't think I would remember this much if Jason wasn't so good at pointing them out to me.  This pic was actually taken on an early morning run with the sun just peaking up above the mountains.  So beautiful and so peaceful...







Oh, my little guy was so tiny!  He loved his little activity center that he laid under (a great gift from my Aunt and Uncle from Tucson).  He was so content...sometimes.  What a cute little bald baby!  I love him!









Jace was chunky...at one point!  Love those cheeks and his happy smile!









I love my Mommy!









I love my Daddy too!









Meet Buzz Light Year...design by Reagan Larson:









Reagan made Travis a costume one afternoon when they were playing...complete with wings and helmet.  And of course it had to be a Buzz Lightyear costume-- he is still Travis's hero.











Reagan loves critters-- all types.  This day it was a dove that she and Travis caught in Daddy's squirrel cage/catcher.  I love that she just isn't afraid of anything...except maybe spiders.







Fun memories!

No comments: