Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Working backwards...Then- Thatcher 7th Ward Campout

Catching up is always hard to do but I so love my blog books and since is our family journal and the only way we print pictures, I am going play the totally not fun catch up game. Here goes... I am having so much trouble with the actual blogger site that I think we will work backwards for a while..
Our ward Campout was Friday. Since Jason has the calling of ward cook-- of course that is what he did. We ate yummy pork, beans, coleslaw and rolls. Only about 125 people came to dinner, but it was still fun. We camped overnight at the cabin & just hung out for the day on Saturday. It was a nice cool getaway... We wished it was cooler though-- 84 just isn't cold enough when it's 109 at home! The kids caught lizards, slid down hills, got dirty & just had fun. Livi Lunt came along; it was nice to have another lizard lover along.

No comments: