Sunday, November 23, 2008

Crazy Larson Life...

Okay, so it's really my life that feels crazy and in turn-- affects the rest of my family's life. It was one busy week--work and school for Jason (he has 2 classes this semester and is about to test out of another), Reagan had school, dance, and a boy's birthday party to attend (instead of gymnastics since they were at the same time), Travis the usual life of walking around the house getting into anything he can get his hands on, and me...3 night shifts in the ER and a day at my other job-Barnett Dulaney, not to mention the usual duties of every mom. What a week! Now I remember why I wanted to work less....lack of sleep is rough even for a super woman like me! Ha! Ha! Needless to say, I was grateful for a lazy Saturday of just hanging out with my cute little kids. We even made it to the park. Travis loved swinging and trying out the big slides with Mom. Reagan almost learned to master the monkey bars and was officially "the highest swinger" in the park. Oh, the fun!

3 comments:

Amy Allred said...

What a good mommy taking your kids to the park. It gets harder and harder to go nodays. Very cute pictures.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

It looks like your kids had lots of fun at the park. Yeah for parks!!

Luke & Erica said...

How nice for you to have a day to spend with the kiddos. I always think about taking Avery, but then talk myself into waiting until Andie comes home, but then we get busy doing something else. I will make that my goal for the week, take Avery to the park.