Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful Thinking...

What a great Thanksgiving full of family, fantastic food, and fun memories!
Early dinner at Grandmother's with the most amazing pies you'll ever eat...Reagan loved the chocolate cream, but as for Travis, Jason, and I--we loved the lemon....and the banana cream...and the pumpkin! Yum! We also gave Rose and Kent the pic we took a few weekends ago of the cousin Nativity. It's just too precious! (And I think it was hit of a Christmas gift--great idea Amy!)
Late dinner at Tanya and Bruce's with more food than you can imagine! Devilled eggs and homemade rolls to die for! My teenage cousins from Tucson were down to visit and Reagan just loved those boys! Even shy Travis played tractors on the floor with them. Fun fun!
And work for me...and home for my little fam.
I'm just thankful for today, for yesterday, and for tomorrow. My heart is full (even more than my belly.) We are so blessed....

No comments: