Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reagan the Performer


Christmas time brings lots of excitement in the life of Reagan. And I'm not just talking about presents! This girl was pumped to get up on the stage again this year! She had her dance recital on Dec. 13 and did a fabulous job (even if I do say so myself). The choreography was pretty tough I thought and Reagan kept up with the best of them! I was proud. She loved the jazz song they danced to "A Hippo for Christmas". Sounds like her right?! If an animal is involved in anyway, she's sold!
Reagan also had a Christmas Music concert for school. She sang "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, Ain't Gett'n Nuthin' for Christmas, and The Snowflake Song" complete with actions. She loved practicing at home and dreams someday of "a solo" (which I'm impressed she even knows the meaning of that one!) The performance really was cute and I think the kindergartners were the hit of the concert!
Last but not least was singing at the Ward Party--Reagan sang, but looked around at everything but the audience. Stage fright? No..."I was just looking around Mom." What a girl!
Dad and Travis were "always content" to just sit and watch our little performer!

No comments: