Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Living Life...

Ever feel like you are too busy living life to stop and write about your life? Well, that is the story of my life! And its the excuse I've been giving since college and have let my journal keeping slide by the way side....and now its beginning to take a tole on my blogging! Shame on me. My current excuse is TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course) which I have been spending any "free time" the last few weeks studying for. I hadn't taken it since I was fresh out of nursing school and was a bit nervous about the whole thing. As a new grad, I aced their written test and passed the skill stations (where you act out and verbalize absolutely everything you can think of) with flying colors. This time after the written test, I was sure I failed and was thinking I should have REALLY studied, not just read through the book. To my relief, I passed (sigh...yeah--prayers are answered!) and am certified for the next 4 years...at least in trauma! I always say that if I ever go back to school, it will be to an accountant--'cuz all the studying and testing ER nursing requires is for the birds! Anyways, now I am spending my "free time" catching up on my favorite things--laundry, ironing, cleaning, and sleeping (ha ha!). But now on to lots of catching up on Larson life...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see your blog updated. Even Kent commented the other day that you hadn't added anything in quite a while.
We so enjoy reading about your kids from your point of view and are especially proud of Reagan and her fair accomplishments!
Keep up the good work.