Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One Year Check Up


I took Travis in on Monday for his one year check up with Dr. Monteirth. I always think of him as being big--at 2 months he was in the 90% for his ht and weight and by 4 mo. already weighed a whopping 16 lbs. (Not startling for all, but Reagan only weighed 19 lbs. at year so he was huge to me!) Now, Travis weighs 20 lbs 15 oz (after having just drank an entire 8oz bottle)! He's still in the 90% for his height, but is down to 25th in wt. Guess my chubby little guy is actually a skinny little guy now! Chubby or skinny he is still cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I happen to think that he's just the perfect size!

Holly said...

Cute! I came across your blog and your photos are darling! We have a cute one year old at our house too! I forgot how much I love this age!
~Holly (Elms) Allison

Becca said...

Sorry I haven't commented for awhile! You have done so many fun things since I have visited your blog! I love to see the fun adventures you go on...I wish we lived closer to the "boonies", there's so many fun things to do!

Angie & I were talking about when Holly, B.A., you & I went to EFY while we were walking around campus :) It was too fun!