Wednesday, May 12, 2010

34? Waist Size or Age?


May 8, 2010

Yep! It's true! Jason turned another year older! Thirty-four years--OLD! (Ha! I can say that because I'm younger! Actually, 34 years and still HOT is the first thought that came to my mind, but I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone!)

Jason spent his day doing what he loves most these lately--smoking....cooking ribs. (He is practicing for his up coming competition.) We reaped the benefits--the ribs were pretty awesome along with some yummy rice and chicken! I love that you cook now dear!


My best friend and roomie from college came down for the day with her little family to go to the temple open house. It is crazy to see Kori with kids and a husband, but its even more amazing to me that no matter how long friends are apart, they always seem to pick right back up where they left off! It was fun getting to chat and spend the afternoon together! Travis even made a new best friend--Kori's almost 3 year old Spencer-- they were inseparable!


We shared our dinner with the Gammons and the Woods family and even Jason's parents who stopped by to say hello. It wasn't a big party, but I hope Jason had a good day. I even made him his favorite-homeade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! I love you honey! Happy Birthday!

ps-34 is also Jason's waist size! Told ya he's hot!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Thanks for a great time. The food was great too. Somehow I managed to leave without a picture of us together.