Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Roses Are...


my favorite and yellow, of course!

On Saturday, my sweet husband and kids woke me up after a long night's work and and a short sleep. Reagan said, "We have a surprise for you by the gold fish!" I understood that as it was outside by the turtle's pond which has gold fish in it. "Okay, I'll go look it a while...after I get up and get dressed." Travis tried to follow Reagan's lead, but just burst out with, "Mommy! We got you some flowers! They are beautiful!" Daddy turned red. I just laughed. Somehow, with kids, nothing ever goes just perfectly as planned. Jason confided he had wanted to wait to give the flowers to me on Sunday Mother's Day, but the kids just couldn't wait....not even until I made into the next room to see them on the counter, next to our 2 little gold fish in the dining room! It was perfect though! The flowers were beautiful! I have the sweetest husband and the cutest kids! I am so blessed! I love being a mom!
PS- Reagan gave me a paper on Sunday that she did in church; it was cute.--I love her answers!
Happy Mother's Day 2010
Here's what I know about you:
How old is your Mom?
31 (she was right!)
What is something your mom always says to you?
I love you.
What makes your mom happy?
Getting flowers.
What makes your mom sad?
Grant dying.
What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Eat salad.
What does your mom do when you're not around?
Babysit cousin Kaela.
How much does you mom love you?
100 Million.
Love,
Reagan

No comments: