Sunday, May 16, 2010

We're Proud of You....

Reagan....we are so proud of you and how well you did at your Dance Recital yesterday. "Dancing Around the World" seemed to fit you you well. You made a beautiful CanCan dancer and were great at those high knee lifts! As for your Hannah Montana dance...you made the cutest "Miley!" Your little solo was priceless and you made us proud! You really are turning into quite the little dancer! Way to go Reagan! We love you!
Jason....no trophy or cash prize to show for all your hard work in the BBQ Rib Contest yesterday, but we are proud of you just the same! Josylyn and I sampled them all and we agreed...you, Seth, and Keven did an awesome job and your ribs were the BEST!!! (even if we are a bit biased!) It was an experience in itself...and I'm sure there will be more contests to come. I'm looking forward to it....and to eating more of your yummy cooking! I love you honey!
Thanks to our supporters....we love you all!

1 comment:

Cole and Julie said...

I'm just going to start referring my family to your blog to see pictures of Bren, you're so much better at blogging than I am! And our kids are in enough of the same things that it would work out great! Way to go Reagan, the girls did a wonderful job!