Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Too Precious!

Can you believe how cute my kids are???






Okay, I have to confess! Its not just that my kids are gorgeous--credit is also due to my friend Amber. She just uploaded these pics to her site...I haven't even seen all she took yet, but so far I am so impressed and excited! I can't wait to get these on my wall!
Amber offered to take some pics of my kiddos and I of course accepted. We tried 2 weeks ago, but Reagan woke up with the stomach bug and N/V/D again and Amber's twins were running fevers so we postponed to last Sat. I could hardly wait...but I'm so glad we did. Her pics are just too precious! Amber actually just started a photography business here in town and wanted some more practice. Well, if you ask me she doesn't need practice! Her photos are simply amazing--even if I am a bit biased, at least about my kids' pictures! Check out her sites: halversenphotography.blogspot.com and ambersmodernphoto.com to see more precious photos of mine and other kids and to make your own appointment! Thanks again Amber!

5 comments:

Heather A said...

Those are super-cute! Looks like you guys have been busy lately!

Unknown said...

I may be a little biased, but those pictures are just too cute!
Creative too.
Gosh, things have come a looooong way. The best I could ever do was school pictures and once in a while "store" pictures at Sprouse Ritz...am I dating myself?

Amy Allred said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!

Amber H. said...

You are so sweet! I'm so glad you like them. I had a ton of fun, but my one regret is not getting a picture of you running around throwing balls up in the air trying to get your kids to smile! You crack me up seriously! Thanks for the plug too, I appreciate it :o)

Kris said...

WOW!!! I have to say, those pics are AMAZING!!! Let Amber know that I'll bring my kids down if she wants to practice some more!