Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life As Usual


Well, life goes on and we are keeping busy. My latest project was creating a "baby scrapbook" for Travis. I scrapbooked like crazy and have some huge full books for Reagan and I don't want him to ever feel jipped, so I decided to make him his own also. It was fun, but I'm a bit digitally scrapbooked out! Making the book really made me realize how big Travis has gotten. It breaks my heart and makes me smile at the same time to think my baby isn't a baby anymore. Seeing pics of him as an infant makes me really miss those days. He was the best baby! And he's such a mess as a toddler...he climbs up and on everything like the kitchen table or his high chair, makes a mess with anything he can get his hands on including my bottle of jet dry today, and can make any room a state of disaster in seconds. I've learned to just laugh...and not clean my house so often--this is the only way to keep my sanity I've established. I love my Travis--baby and toddler!

2 comments:

Jeremy.Celeste said...

It is funny how fast they grow up. Your book for him is cute....:)

The Cleckler's said...

for number one...kids standing on tables can lead to emergencies...I guess its a good thing mom is a built in emergency resolution! I'm gonna go pro with this blogging business. TTYL