Friday, February 20, 2009

Priceless...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words....I think they are wrong. I think some pictures are worth more than words...They are simply priceless. See if you agree:
































































































































































































































































Amber and I got together today and I got to see the finished product of her hard work! She did an amazing job from start to finish on our pictures. My kiddos look too cute! I can't possibly choose a favorite...each one is my favorite! I could hardly choose which pics to put on here (so sorry there are so many to see--I just can't help showing them off!!!) Its going to be impossible to choose which to print!
Don't forget to check out Amber's websites: halversenphotography.blogspot.com and ambersmondernphotography.com.

9 comments:

Dana said...

They are so beautiful. She did a great job.

Amy Allred said...

AWESOME!!! I love them so much!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

She did a really good job! I bet it does help that you have cute kids to work with!!! :)

Jeremy.Celeste said...

She really did a good job. How fun. I love them all....:) Good luck choosing. Beautiful kids.

Codi said...

You have an awesome photographer! They turned out adorable! I have a pretty awesome photographer but I think its because we absolutely adorable children. lol

Amber H. said...

Seriously, good luck choosing! It was so fun to hang out...we need to do it again soon! I'm so glad you love them :o)

Becca said...

Those are awesome! I keep wanting to get out kids pics done but I'm such a slacker. Where in the world did you get Reagan's skirt...I love it!!!
Your kids are super cute :0)

Seth And Josylyn Larson said...

Those pictures are adorable. She did a really great job. She has a very unique style.

Melanie Hahn said...

HI AMANDA!!! I haven't seen you in years! How are you? These pictures are amazing, I want this girl to take pics of my little girl!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!! I can't believe how big your little girl is, and I love her beautiful hair! You look so good too! Melanie