Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay It Foreward...

A friend from high school is doing this and I thought it would be fun to keep it going....So Let's Play!
--Here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick! It sounds like fun so lets keep it going....thanks for playing!

3 comments:

Kori said...

I really want something homemade from you Manders because I know how talented you are so I'll play. Give me a day or so to think about what I'm going to give away and I'll post it on my blog too.

Nikki said...

Hi Amanda. I hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog. I have a new craft blog and wanted to share the address in case you are interested.
http://crittycraftcreations.blogspot.com/

Jeremy.Celeste said...

How fun to do a pay it forward. I will play. I can't wait to do this. Thanks for sharing it. Hope you have a most fabulous day.