Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No School Means Fun!

Reagan was out of school on Monday. We didn't really have a plan for the day and since I had to work that night, we knew we couldn't be to adventurous. So, I asked Reagan what she wanted to do she said, "GO FISHING!" What a girl I have! So, fishing at Frye Mesa Lake it was! And as usual...no fish, we didn't catch any--not even one! The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time playing in the rocks, mud, and water. Travis even managed to fall face first into the lake, soaking him from the waist up and also giving himself a bloody, fat lip. What a boy I have! (Mind you I made him wear his big coat until his clothes dried so he didn't look redneck bare chested or get sunburned....)B., B., and boys joined us after a bit and so the kids played harder and we just sat up there and visited and soaked up some winter sun (which successfully managed to turn us all pink for the day). I never thought I would be, but I am so glad for "No School Days"--they give us a chance to have some more fun!

No comments: