Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy 33rd Birthday Honey!
















Jason honestly checks and monitors our blog more often than I do so I figured this would be the perfect place to ....Wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's #33 for him...he's getting so old...he even admits it! Honestly, I don't mind. I love my "older" man! I really am a lucky girl. Jason jokes that he could have married a lot of girls if he would have just asked before I came along. I'm sure its true, but I'm glad he was a bit afraid of marriage and commitment and that it took him a while to decide that....it was ME that he wanted! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband...hmmm....
33 wonderful attributes of Jason...or things I love about him: (don't be embarrassed honey!)
1. He loves me unconditionally.
2. He can fix ANYTHING.
3. He takes pride in all he does.
4. He sees the world in black and white. (its good 'cuz I do too most of the time)
5. He is a great Daddy and spends lots of time with Reagan and Travis
6. He spoils me (when I let him).
7. He is so darn cute!
8. He can't lie--even when he tries.
9. He is a good listener.
10. He is always supportive of me.
11. He makes wise decisions for our family (like picking me!).
12. He makes me laugh.
13. He tortures me (2 words-cold water!).
14. He is a great cook.
15. He is helpful around the house (when he wants to be).
16. Did I mention he is cute?! Oh, and he's becoming quite the fisherman these days!
17. He is always learning...whether it be for school or just about chickens!
18. He honors his Priesthood powers.
19. He always volunteers to help out...no matter the project.
20. He works hard to provide for our family.
21. He is a great gardener--always taking care of our lawn, flowers, and garden.
22. He is a good farmer...now if he could just get a farm?!
23. He can make or break Reagan and Travis with one look.
24. He loves and honors his parents.
25. He strives to be a good example for his friends.
26. He kisses me everyday.
27. He is HOT--especially in uniform (even for an old guy!)
28. He can bbq!
29. He takes pride in our home.
30. He is smart. (no matter what class he is taking--he never studies and still does well!)
31. He loves his kids.
32. He's my best friend.
33. He's mine FOREVER!
YEP...Lucky me!
Happy Birthday Jason! :)

7 comments:

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

Amanda, I'd like to refer to #19...so don't get upset...remember you admire him for it.

Luke & Erica said...

Amanda, you are too cute!! Happy b-day Jason. I can honestly say that I have nothing but good things to say about this guy. For as long as I have known him, he has always had a smile and kind word.

Amy Allred said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!! I hope you had a great day and got ALL you wished for!

Kris said...

Hey Jason! We were thinking of you yesterday- sorry we didn't call. Sometimes 3 year-olds think the world revolves around their birthday!

Anyways, I hope that you had a great day! I hope we can see ya'll soon.

Unknown said...

Amanda, I'd just like to tell you that Jason has had all of those good qualities since he was mine!
I'll take credit for all the good stuff and he must have learned anything bad since he's been yours!
Happy Birthday Jason!
Dad and I love you so very much!

Nikki said...

Hi Amanda. Thank you for the comment. I get most of my stuff from this site http://www.summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/ she has alot of free stuff and so cute. I also have alot from shabbyprincess.com too but mostly I just surf around and download whatever I can find.

Melanie Hahn said...

That is very very sweet! It's nice to have someone for forever and love them that much. Glad to see that at least one of my friends has an "older" husband!! lol