Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What A Boy!

Okay, so Reagan has always been the messiest and dirtiest kid (compared to her cousins anyways). Well, Travis had decided to carry on the Larson tradition...
Travis got really quiet last week while I was on the computer. He had tried to go outside and play, but it was so hot that I opted to keep him in. He decided that he really DID want to play in the dirt--even if Mom wasn't going to let him outside. He found his big blue truck and filled it's bed full of dirt (aka--mom's potting soil from her plants in the hall!!!) Then, he proceded to dump piles of his dirt from the hall to the living room. When I found him, he was dumping out the last of his load. And...you guessed it--he was covered in potting soil (as was my floor)! What a boy--he can find dirt to play in ANYWHERE!

4 comments:

Kris said...

That is hilarious! These little boys just crack me up.

I love the pictures of Reagan's recital. Emma asked me a couple of weeks ago when we were going to come see Reagan dance again, I'm sorry we couldn't come this time.

aboringfam said...

It's so funny how boys can always find dirt. If its not dirt they seem to make a mess with something that is always hard to clean up.

Unknown said...

TRAVIS! You remind me of your Dad in so many ways...hope (know) that you'll turn out just as great as he is!
Love you so much!!

Becca said...

Boy\\a noun...a noise with dirt on it :) It will always summarize perfectly a day in the life of a little boy :) How could you be mad at that adorable face mom?