Sunday, May 24, 2009

My New Calling...

So... a few weeks ago, we got a new bishop--Bishop Clifford. Then, Jason and I got a call to meet with his first counselor Br. Jorgensen on a Saturday morning. We were both nervous, but as Br. J started asking about Jason's schedule, I felt relieved...it was certainly a calling for him. Then, the call came--for me to be the Secretary in YW. Cool...sounded fun and exciting and so far it has been! I am keeping busy completely organizing everything....I can't say reorganizing because its like we are starting from scratch-- but I don't mind and am enjoying the challenge. I am so excited to serve with 3 of the most awesome ladies in the world...Sis. Jorgensen, Sis. McMaster, and Sis. Vining. The only unexciting part so far was having to speak in church today after only about 48hrs. notice.....it actually worked out well--there was no time for me to stress, worry, and rewrite. I'm glad its over though....I'll be glad to get back to the excitement of organizing!

3 comments:

Heather A said...

Sounds like fun. Good luck with everything!

Amber H. said...

Fun! I forgot you guys got a new bishoprich. I hope it goes really well. I bet it will working with Katie and Ruth! Good luck!

Becca said...

How fun! I have yet to serve in YW, but that is OK with me...primary suits me just fine :) Have fun with the girls...they will LOVE you!