Wednesday, May 20, 2009

When I Grow Up...

"When I grow up, I want to be an animal docotor--or vet. It's because I love animals and they love me," Reagan said. This cute little quote mades me smile...and even got incorporated in Reagan's spring dance recital on Saturday. Reagan danced as a "farmer" to the "Eeiiiooo jazz song" (her favorite no surprise there!) and "modeled" in her tap dance "Babyface". I have to admit the her performance did surprised me! She did an amazing job! (((At the parents day a few weeks ago, I would have had to admit she was bad...even maybe the worst in the class. But her little recital proved me wrong!))) She really did shine! Reagan got up on the stage, smiled, and danced her heart out--in sync-- loving every minute of it! It was precious! And just goes to show that this little girl can turn it off and on when she wants too! Needless to say, we were very proud of her performance! Way to go Reagan!
We also finished the week out with Parents day at gymnastics--Reagan's favorite this year! She had a ball and did a great job! She tries hard, but still has a way to go in the strength department so we'll keep practicing and maybe hit a few open gyms this summer.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Her costume was so cute! Adam will have to show her how to get to the top of the rope...he really flys up it!

Luke & Erica said...

She is so cute, I can't how big she is getting. I just love her long beautiful hair. You are one busy chica.

Unknown said...

So good to see that Reagan is doing well at dance AND gymnastics. These kids are growing up WAY too fast.
Love you Reagan!

Becca said...

What a cutie! She is so well-rounded and sounds like she excels at everything she is trying (kindof like her mom). Dance recitals are the best! I wish we lived closer together...I think Reagan & Bricklyn would be good buds